Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Maybe you can blow up a picture of the remote and see which button is function or you can order it. Here is the link:
Posted on Jul 10, 2011
Since this set like all others with the "child lock" require a code to be entered and the remote is what is used, I would say it cannot be done without the correct remote and the password.
Posted on Dec 05, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
Depending on the model, one of the methods should unlock the V-chip. Now, if desired, you can change the settings on the V-chip by going to the MENU and going to PARENTAL CONTROLS, or on some sets, going to MENU and then going to TV SETUP, then to V-CHIP SET.
If you have the original remote (RC-A07) for Sinotec tv, then press and hold down the Music button for about 10 seconds
Jul 10, 2011 | RCA F19421 19" TV
May 19, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
May 15, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Jan 10, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Nov 07, 2010 | RCA 20F511T TV
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!