Question about Facebook Apps
Just my iPad mini
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can't get on Facebook
Please turn off all of the "Integration Settings" (e.g., Calendars, Contacts, etc.). You can now delete the Facebook account.
1. Go to Settings > Facebook.
2. In "Allow these apps to use your account", turn off (swipe to left) Calendar, Contacts, etc.
3. You can now delete your Facebook account.
After deleting your previous Facebook account, you can reintegrate it by following this steps:
1. Go to Settings > Facebook.
2. Type in your "User Name" and "Password", then tap "Sign In".
Other solution is to restore your Ipad and then set it up as a "New Device". DO NOT forget to backup your applications, music, etc.,
Posted on Dec 04, 2013
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
SOURCE: I have a new IPad mini and I used it to try and access my Facebook account. I typed in my gmail address and my password and it took me to a new page, in my name, but with only a few of my 300+ friend
Have you downloaded the fb app? I haven't found that prob and I'm logged in on both comp phone n tablet all at same time. Tho when I try to log in through Google I have to log in,maybe that has something to do with it?
Posted on Jan 20, 2015
Testimonial: "I have tried through the app and through Safari and it just takes me to the bogus page. My page and content is still there, only I can't get to it. I keep getting notifications at my other email address but when I try to go that way, it still takes me to the " fake" page. Thank you for your reply, this is so frustrating, I count on Facebook for so many things. I can't imagine trying to retrieve my friends list on another page, there are so many and some of them have reached their max of friends, so I couldn't get them back anyway."
I'm not sure this is caused by your iPad or Facebook. For the iPad, you could delete the app and reinstall it from the cloud for Facebook, ask support on their help page:
Facebook Help Center Facebook
Posted on Jan 24, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
May 08, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
May 01, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Jan 20, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 10, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 05, 2014 | Targus CityGear Mini for Apple iPad 16GB...
Apr 25, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 23, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: