Question about Sewing Machines
Model was bought in 1963
Someone was kind enough to attach the user manual to their blog. Otherwise, it would be difficult to find:
Posted on Nov 27, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I also have a pinnock sewmaster, here is a link to the instruction manual, hope this helps http://www.sewon.info/downloads8888/PINNOCK-FRIDOR-SEWMASTER.pdf
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Use only sewing machine oil. Get an oiler with a long spout so you can reach far places, put a single drop of oil on every place that has metal moving on metal.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Sure! Jenny at http://blog.sew-classic.com/categories/Sewing%20Machine%20Repair.aspx has several very good, in-depth articles about servicing your own machine, but here are the basic steps:
1. Take out the bobbin case and bobbin holder.
2. Take the needle plate off.
3. Brush out all the old lint in the bobbin area and under the needle plate. Remove any loose bit of thread.
4. Open the head of the machine (should swing open). Clean any lint or thread that's caught in there.
5. Locate your machine's oil ports and put one drop of sewing machine oil (only use sewing machine oil) in each of them. One drop is sufficient. General rule of thumb: Put one drop of oil wherever metal moves against metal.
6. Using unwaxed dental floss, floss the tension disks.
7. Put everything back together.
If you need a manual, I found one at http://pages.sewing-machine-manuals.com/173/InventoryPage/1834489/1.html.
Hope this is useful!
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jun 07, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
Oct 03, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Mar 07, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Jan 21, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Nov 08, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Jul 14, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Jun 01, 2011 | Yamata FY700 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Dec 07, 2008 | Euro-Pro 1260DX Mechanical Sewing Machine
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: