Question about Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
1. Insert your card into your phone, without accessing it through the phone
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
3. Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file (mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open it in Notepad
5. Your password will be located within that file.
Posted on Nov 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Memory card password remover
dear customer thanx 4 visiting fixya....
u hav problem with unlocking ur memory card,as it was designed with fully protected it shows memory card currupted if u enter wrong code for some time,it cant open without the original code......if u want to use the card then u hav to formatt the memory card in ur phone.....not in pc....if u formatt it in ur pc then it shows memory card curropted in ur phone...so format it in ur phnoe.....enjoy using it
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
SOURCE: remove memory card password
1. First Install FExplorer in your phone memory.
2. Got to drive C: , you will find a file called MMC store.
3. Send it to your PC directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
4. At the end of the file you will find your password. Thank you Sir, Have a nice day.
If above doesn't avail, Try dailing *#7370#
Thank you Sir, Have a nice day.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jul 18, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Feb 25, 2010 | Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
Oct 20, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 18, 2008 | Nokia 3650
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!