Here are concepts about Email Marketing which i have studied....
1) Sent Mail
- The numbers of emails (generally unique email address) that were sent.
is a count of emails that made their way into the recipient inbox.
3) Delivery Rate
- It is calculated as Emails Delivered divided by Emails sent, expressed as a percentage is Email Delivery Rate. Delivery Rate measure the quality of your email list, goal is to have 100% delivery rate, but I can guarantee that it is not going to happen.
- An email is considered a bounce when it cannot be delivered to the intended email address. There are two types of bounces - Hard Bounce and Soft Bounce. Hard bounce generally means that the email address is wrong or no longer exists. Soft Bounce generally means that the addresses exists but either the inbox is full or is having temporary issues, the message is too large to deliver etc.
5) Unique Click
counts the number of unique recipients who clicked on one or more clicks
6) Unsubscribes Rate
is calculated as Unsubscribes divided by Delivered and is expressed as a percentage
7) Number of email subscribers
who have marked your emails as Spam.
8) Number of emails complaints
divided by total emails delivered, express as a percentage.
Website Design Melbourne Web Development App Development Company