Question about Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
1. Insert your card into your phone, without accessing it through the phone
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
3. Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file (mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open it in Notepad
5. Your password will be located within that file.
Posted on Nov 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jul 18, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Jul 15, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Feb 25, 2010 | Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!