- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Our family lost our manual too!! --and I'm not exactly a "create it yourself" kind of a gal!!! After searching HAPE (the manufacturer of the Quadrilla line) I finally threw in the towel and called the "800" number! The good news is that the manuals for the marble run sets ARE IN FACT ON THE WEBSITE!! The bad news is that you wouldn't intuitively find them on your own!! SO HERE IS WHERE THEIR HIDDEN...
1. Go to the HAPE Website Home Page (Make sure you are on the "North American Region"
2. Click on the RESOURCES TAB
3. Select "On line Library" from the drop down menu
4. Under the "Web Ready images" section select "Quadrilla"
5. Then select "Instruction Folder"
6. You should see pdf files for all four rail sets ready for download!!!
Sorry about Meade's responses, but their website has a download section for the telescope manuals - you may not find one that matches exactly, as they produce hundreds of models, but one that is close should suffice. As for eyepieces, there are several good vendors out there; Orion Telescopes, Meridian etc. Just check the barrel size; either .965" (Japanese standard) or 1.25" (American standard).