Question about Facebook Social Network
Facebook Customer Support:
Phone Number: 1-650-543-4800
Average Wait: 12 minutes - 24 hours, 7 days
Suggest trying a new browser like Firefox or Google Chrome
You can get these browsers INSTALLED at:
Ninite Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once
Posted on Mar 31, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you wish the log in to your Facebook account, you will first have to log out of your husband's Facebook account. To do so, kindly click the "Account" tab at the top-right of the Facebook page and select "Logout" from the drop-down menu. (See attached image)
Then login to your account by entering your id and password. For more help and clarifications, please feel free to reply to this post.
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
There are different reasons why you may not be able to
access your account and unique ways to contact Facebook for each case.
Therefore, it is important to be sure that you are using the correct
channel when submitting a request for help.
First, identify the correct reason why you are unable to access your account from the three reasons that are listed below. Then, follow the instructions listed by the reason that pertains to you.
1. Disabled for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Facebook accounts that have been reported or detected for policy violations may be disabled by Facebook. Possible reasons include, but are not restricted to:
* Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Facebook
* Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating, or other inappropriate conduct
* Use of a fake name
* Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity
* Posted content that violates Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (this includes any obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit photos, as well as any photos that depict graphic violence. We also remove content, photo or written, that threatens, intimidates, harasses, or brings unwanted attention or embarrassment to an individual or group of people)
Please review Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to learn more about specific types of conduct and content that are not permitted on the site.
If you have not posted violating content or otherwise violated the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, click here.
2. Security disabled
Accounts that have been reported or detected as hacked or phished may be disabled by Facebook. If you think your account was disabled for security reasons, refer to the Security section of the Help Center to find the correct contact form.
3. Can't log in due to access issues
If you are disabled, you will clearly see a "Disabled" message when you try to log in to your account. If you do not see this message, then your account is not disabled and you are simply experiencing login issues. You should refer to the Login and Password section of the Help Center to find the correct contact form.
Examples of login issues include:
* Inability to log in due to password problems
* Inability to log in due to an error message (e.g., "Site Maintenance," "Invalid/Unregistered Email Address," etc.)
* Inability to log in due to forgetting one's login email address or password.
* Other technical difficulties accessing Facebook.
So if you think your sin wasn't big enough and you can apologize to facebook and get your account working back again then follow the link below and submit the form there (please note, logout of any facebook account that you are currently logged in, in order to submit the form).
Click here for form (if you violated the facebook terms and statement of rights and responsibilities)
Click here for other form (if your account was blocked because of security reasons - phishing, hacking, scam, etc)
Posted on Feb 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2012 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 08, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 06, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!