Question about Midland WR-100 Weather/RDS Radio
Good morning, afternoon, evening or night; whatever time of day you are viewing this post. It would be more helpful if you could name the state you live in. There are 6 Custer Counties in the United States. But since I don't know which specific state you live in, I will give you the links to each of the five of the six states that contain Custer County (Idaho has no NWR coverage).
1. Colorado (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/nwr/coverage/ccov.php?State=CO)
2. Montana (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/nwr/coverage/ccov.php?State=MT)
3. Nebraska (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/nwr/coverage/ccov.php?State=NE)
4. Oklahoma (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/nwr/coverage/ccov.php?State=OK)
5. South Dakota (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/nwr/coverage/ccov.php?State=SD)
Hope these help.
Posted on Jan 09, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 24, 2015 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Mar 31, 2015 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Sep 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 24, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Silverado
Jul 09, 2009 | 1996 Volvo 850
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!