Question about Hotpoint Â 14.9 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator
Handle and hinges all removed to opes it side little plugs are in door and ref for this middle hing may bet turned upside down or pin removed to different hole if not handy call a service co. this is not easy all the time make sure all spacer washers are in same place when re installing take pictures as you take apart
Posted on Mar 24, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Hotpoint Refrigerators
May 24, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
May 07, 2015 | Hotpoint Refrigerators
1. Unplug the electrical cord of the Hotpoint tumble dryer from the electrical outlet before attempting to replace the belt.
2. Pull the door open on the dryer and locate the screws on the underside of the top cover. Unfastening the screws with a screwdriver.
3. Flip the top cover back so that it rests on the rear hinges, and find the screws on the top of the front panel on the inside of the dryer cabinet.
4. Undo the screws on the top of the front panel with a screwdriver, and tilt the panel away from the dryer cabinet. Unplug the door switch connector from the metal prongs on the back of the front panel.
5. Lift the front panel up and remove it from the dryer cabinet. Set it out of the way. Locate the idler arm and motor on the bottom of the cabinet.
6. Move the idler arm forward to relieve the tension on the belt, and take the belt off the idler arm and motor pulley as well as from around the drum.
7. Place the new belt around the drum, looping it over the idler arm pulley and around the motor pulley. Move the idler arm back into place to add tension to the belt.
8. Verify that the belt is lined up correctly with no twists in it, and put the front panel back on the dryer cabinet. Plug the door switch connector into the metal prong on the back of the panel by hand.
9. Secure the front panel with the screws at the top, and flip the top cover down over the cabinet. Secure the top with the screws on the underside of the front lip.
Feb 23, 2011 | Dryers
May 19, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF865 Front Load Washer
Oct 03, 2007 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: