A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Important: Do not use a micro-SIM or a micro-SIM with an adapter in this device. This device does not support use of micro-SIM cards, and use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Follow the instructions carefully, to avoid damaging the back cover.
Safe removal. Always switch the device off and disconnect the charger before removing the battery.
1 Unlock the back cover release latch, and lift the back cover
2 If the battery is inserted, lift the battery out.
3 Insert a SIM card. Use the diagram printed on the device to correctly align the card.
4 Line up the contacts of the battery and the battery compartment, and insert the battery.
5 To replace the back cover, direct the top locking catches toward their slots, and press down until the cover locks into place.
In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
I have a samsung SGH-E250 mobile phone i am unable to change the phone lock code, i hav tried numerous combinations including 0000 and none works. So am asking 4 help does any one know the code or knows how to reset or sumthing oh the phone was made in china
you should try to do a hard reset.
While holding down on the far left (calendar) and far right (iTask) press in on the reset button (reset hole) with your stylus for about 2-3 seconds. The Pocket PC should reset and power back on. If the device does not power back on, make sure that the battery lock switch is to the left (locked).
I had the same problem with charging, I found that my car charger and via USB charged the phone but not my home charger. Give that a try, if it works with either one of them you will have to send it to Motoservice center and they will fix the internal connection problem. (save your money on buying new batteries and chargers) Make sure that the phone is not locked to a network, or make sure that the SIM has not expired and has plenty of credit.
dear for not charging first check ur charger if ok then check and clean charging jeck. even not ok chen the status of solder of jeck if it is unsolder then sold it. even if not ok then check the charging fuse 0 ohams if meter shows continuty then ok other wise replace fuse.
for inser sim card check connection from sill card ic(like combice resistor)