- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This means that your system does not display any printer name under the printer's list even though you would have installed your wireless printer on your Windows Vista system. This could be caused if you have not updated printer drivers in your system or the printer is incompatible with Windows Vista. Also see if the Windows firewall is blocking the printer from being recognized by your system. get more information for HP Wireless Printer Problems . Hope this helps you.
"Unplug the printer cable from the computer.
"Unistall the printer drivers from Device manager and also unistall the all the printer appications
"restart the computer
"try to download drivers from the website
"after installing drivers and software it will ask you to connect the printer.
"then you can connect the printer and and try to Print the test page.
When the print cartridge contacts are dirty and the printer cannot detect/communicate with print cartridge.
Clean the contact points on the cartridges with a dry, lint-free cloth.
1. Open the top cover of the printer.
2. Remove the print cartridges.
3. Clean the copper-colored contact points on the cartridges with a damp, lint-free cloth.
Use a dry, lint-free cloth to remove moisture from the contacts.
5. Insert the cartridges back into the printer.
6. Close the top cover.
7. Try printing again.
If you still cant communicate try with new cartridge .
Well its the issue with the printer drivers taking a dynamic ip address.all you need to do is uninstall the printer network drivers,insert the s/w cd that came with the printer and then click on add a device ,it would install the printer drivers all over again.
In case it doesnt you can always contact a free online technical support with an online live techbuddies technician at http://tinyurl.com/m7ghqz
Im very sure that you encountered that message when trying to scaning using the HP Director / HP solution center. Here are the steps that i want you to do inorder to solve the issue.
1. Insert the CD that you used to install the Software.
2. The Window for installation will pop-up, CLICK ON UNINSTALL. (note: make sure that you unplug the usb cable from the back of your computer before uninstalling the SOftware).
3. When done, restart your computer.
4. Re-insert the CD and Click on INSTALL.
The reason why you encounter such problem might have something to do with the corrupted components of the Software installed in your pc.
Go to this link and type "cannot communicate with scanner" in the search box. Click Search. Then select the "ERROR: Cannot communicate with scanner" link. You will see several things to try to correct your problem. Usually, this error shows up if there is another USB device connected which prevents the computer from "seeing" the scanner, even though it can print without problem. So do try to disconnect any other USB device (except mouse or keyboard) and reboot the system.