Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I tried to fix the waste ink absorber's put I can't figure out how to put back together the 2 white plastic parts underneath the ink cartridge.
The white plastic part's has two springs.
I have pictures if someone can help or if someone could send me a service manual my email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi there try see if this will work
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2007 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!