Question about Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
I cannot see images from the VHS in Ulead 8, and there is not recording at all. Is it a driver problem with Vista?
Thanks in advance
You will need ulead 10 on vista or download amcap free that works well on vista
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Yes, please go to website, www.szforwardvideo.com, and send one enquiry to us, we will answer your all questions for easycap video capture solutions.
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
Hello, please contact with this original factory:
I think they can help you!
USB Easycap DC60+, DC60, Ezcap
Posted on Dec 23, 2009
Drivers for windows server 2008 r2 - easycap usb 2.0 video capture
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
I bought a driver from ebay that made it work with my windows 7 x64:
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
Right Click the driver and select "Run as Administator"
Usually, the program will not run unless you choose this method.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
Easycap dc60, like everyone found out it doesn't like to play with windows 7 64bit.
Try this site
STK1150 Driver for 32bit
STK1160 Driver for 64bit
aka Easycap 4Ch USB DVR W10, W7, x64)
Posted on Jun 20, 2016
Latest drivers updates:
• Download the DC60+ Video adapter with audio drivers and utilities file to your computer.
DC60+ Video adapter with audio drivers
• Unzip this file to a directory you will remember, such as DC60+.
• Uninstall the old drivers for Video adapter with audio from your computer at first, and leave your DC60+ Video adapter with audio plugged into your PC or laptop.
• Run setup.exe, from the directory file.
• Plug DC60+ Video adapter with audio into your PC or laptop, and click “OK” or “Next” to update the latest drivers. Please find the installation step through Quick Installation Guide or Software and driver CD.
Name: dc60+ driver.rar
Updated: May 17th, 2008
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Vista Ultimate requires a Digitally Signed driver, which the one off the CD is not. So the makes of the driver need to do the right thing, and get their drivers signed so the damn program will run, or someone please tell me how to disable the damn nag screens in Vista so it will run regardless. It's up to me after all, not Microsoft.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2010 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Jul 30, 2010 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Jul 16, 2009 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Jun 22, 2009 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Jan 20, 2009 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Jun 06, 2008 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Mar 07, 2008 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Sep 30, 2007 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
74,304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: