Question about iLO DVDR05 DVD Recorder
I have the DVDRHDO4, so if you have another model it may not work. I don't know why it wouldn't. You will need your remote to do it. Press "Setup" on the remote. Select "System" using the up/down arrows and press "Enter". Select "Time" using the arrows again. Use either the number pad on the remote, or the arrows. You can set the date in the same way.
Posted on Nov 13, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Apr 03, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2010 | Elgin Travel Alarm Clock
Jul 31, 2010 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
May 17, 2010 | Hotpoint RB757 Electric Kitchen Range
Apr 25, 2010 | Toshiba SD-V295
Nov 01, 2009 | 2004 Buick LeSabre
Oct 07, 2009 | AT&T Lands Phones
Feb 17, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: