Question about RCA RCR311B Remote Control
I have the RCA RCR311W remote, I was using the remote for my JVC TV. For whatever reason it stopped operating the TV. I cannot find my code list and have been unable to find the code list on the internet to reprogra the remote. Can you please help??
1) turn on unit
2) press and hold componet button on remote (TV, VCR, etc)
until On/Off lights up
3) press and hold On/Off while holding component button. Light will go out. Continue hoding both buttons until light comes back on.
4) release both buttons. On/Off should stay on.
5) Press On/Off repeatedly until unit turns off.
6) Press the Stop key at bottom.
7) light goes off. Remote is programmed!
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
I have a philip dvd, and a tv/vcr i have the tv and the vcr in it only compont to work,,i want to assign the dvd to the sat/cbl compont, can this be done.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
I got the rcr311w and i have a samsung dvd/vcr player and the codes for it wont work
Posted on May 06, 2008
Could get the code for citizen tv?
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Yeah the same thing is happening to me
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
I'm fixing this problem right now. It has happened to me before because the batteries fell out. I was able to find instructions online, but I am having trouble finding them now...
Posted on Nov 20, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2011 | Remote Controls
Mar 09, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 07, 2010 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Jun 12, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 26, 2008 | Remote Controls
Feb 23, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
2,516 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: