Question about Computers & Internet
Go to their website and download the new installation tool for Macs. Its under products, your product select/ downloads
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2015 | Western Digital WD My Book for Mac...
on Mar 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 05, 2012 | Western Digital Passport WDXML800UE...
How do I format the external hard drive on a Macintosh computer?
To format the drive for MAC OSX
1. Connect the drive to your computer.
2. Open Disk Utility. (Applications folder > Utilities folder > Disk Utility). Select the hard drive in the left hand column and click on the Erase tab.
3. In the Volume Format drop-down menu, select Mac OS Extended *.
4. Once you have selected the format and have named the drive, click on Erase. You will be presented with a 'Are you Sure' dialog.
5. The drive will format and upon completion will be available for use.
Note: * For the best performance, we recommend using Mac OS Extended format. However, if you will be transferring files between a Windows system and a Macintosh, format the drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) or use a program such as MediFour
Jul 20, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
Feb 11, 2018 | Western Digital 3TB My Book Essential USB...
Apr 14, 2011 | Western Digital Passport 320GB External...
Dec 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2008 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!