Question about Computers & Internet
Go to their website and download the new installation tool for Macs. Its under products, your product select/ downloads
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2015 | Western Digital WD My Book for Mac...
on Apr 09, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
on Mar 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 05, 2012 | Western Digital Passport WDXML800UE...
How do I format the external hard drive on a Macintosh computer?
To format the drive for MAC OSX
1. Connect the drive to your computer.
2. Open Disk Utility. (Applications folder > Utilities folder > Disk Utility). Select the hard drive in the left hand column and click on the Erase tab.
3. In the Volume Format drop-down menu, select Mac OS Extended *.
4. Once you have selected the format and have named the drive, click on Erase. You will be presented with a 'Are you Sure' dialog.
5. The drive will format and upon completion will be available for use.
Note: * For the best performance, we recommend using Mac OS Extended format. However, if you will be transferring files between a Windows system and a Macintosh, format the drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) or use a program such as MediFour
Jul 20, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
Apr 14, 2011 | Western Digital Passport 320GB External...
Dec 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2008 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!