Question about HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
1. Check to make sure the connection to the printer is good.
2. Check to make sure the printer is powered on.
Once you are sure of that:
3. Go to start > control panel > classic view > printers
4. Right click on your printer and click use online.
3. Go to start > control panel > switch to classic view if not already there> Printers and Faxes
4. right click on your listed printer and click on use online.
You should be good at this point, drivers may reload but should not need the disc.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can click the start button then go to printer & fax open it then right click to you printer c5280 there you can select use printer online,
Posted on Jul 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Jun 10, 2010 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 04, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 29, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
Nov 16, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7260 Printer
Oct 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 11, 2015 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!