Question about Bushnell NorthStar 78-8831 (525 x 76mm) Telescope
I have attached the remote computer and get no readout or voice from the handpiece... could it be the batteries???
Not trying to be smart but you did turn it on, didn't you? There is a small button near the battery compartment that you have to switch on for the 78-8831 model.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2016 | RCA RCR504BR 4-DEVICE PALM-SIZED UNIVERSAL...
Aug 17, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2015 | Lands Phones
Nov 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
1 Insert the rechargeable batteries into the Harmony One remote. Attach the AC cable to the charging dock and plug the AC adapter into an AC outlet.
2 Set the remote onto the charging dock to fully charge the battery. Wait until the charging indicator light is completely green before removing the remote from the charging dock.
3 Write the make and model of each device you want to program into the Harmony One remote. You need both the manufacturer and the model number for your devices to properly pair with the remote.
4 Insert the software CD into your computer's CD drive. The software will install automatically. Once installation is complete, attach the USB cable to the computer and attach the other end to the Harmony One.
5. Create an account and follow the software instructions to complete the setup process. Your account allows you to customize your remote settings whenever you desire.
6. Enter each device on the "Setup Devices" screen. Indicate how you want the devices to work with the remote. You must know how your devices are connected to pair with the remote. Update your remote by transferring software information to the Harmony One remote.
7. Test the Harmony One by following the directions on the remote LCD screen. Push the "Activities" button to test the desired activity. You may also customize and adjust your settings in this mode.
Pairing the Harmony One
1. Start the Harmony One remote software and access your account. Press the "Devices" tab. Press the "Settings" button for the piece of equipment that you want to pair.
2. Pick the "Confirm Infrared Commands" option and press the "Next" button. Press "Yes --- I have a remote for this device."
3. Connect the Harmony One to your computer to begin the communication process. Set your original remote 2 to 5 inches away from the bottom of the Harmony remote. Push the "Power Toggle" button.
Setting Date and Time
1. Pick "Options" located below the LCD screen next to "Devices" on the Harmony One remote.
2. Scroll to "Date and Time" below "Slideshow."
3. Pick the appropriate year and then choose the correct month. Select the day, hour, minutes and "AM" or "PM."
Using Device Mode
1. Access the "Activities" screen and select "Devices" located at the bottom of the LCD screen on your Harmony One remote.
2. Scroll through the list of devices and select the device you want to access.
Feb 13, 2011 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Dec 15, 2008 | Tomtom GO 520/720 Remote Control
Jul 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2007 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: