Question about Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
How do I get the sylvania tv into video 1 or video 2 or dvd mode without the remote? trying to program dishnetwork
I had to use a dishnetwork remote that I had lying around. You also may able to program a direct tv remote, replaytv remote or universal remote. I have found that putting it into 'game mode' does not work. You will not be able to change the input without a remote.
Here are the instructions for the dishnetwork remote I was using (may differ slightly from yours):
Sylvania Television codes: 733, 506, 525, 536, 566, 568, 569, 573, 600, 610, 652, 654, 656, 659, 660, 664, 665, 666, 671, 672, 674, 677, 723, 724, 729
1. Verify the remote is a DISH Network remote. Look for the DISH Network logo on the bottom of the remote and Mode buttons or lights at the top. Why?
We have the codes for all DISH Network remotes and would be happy to help you with your DISH Network manufactured remote. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote for further assistance. Detailed instructions may be included in the owners' manual that came with your equipment. If not, there may be a toll-free technical support number listed.
2. Look up the Code(s) for the piece of equipment you are trying to address. If the equipment is not listed or a Power Scan is desired click here.
3. Press and hold the correct Mode button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.
4. Use the number buttons to enter the three digit number (four digit for AUX mode) corresponding to the equipment. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
5. Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
6. To verify the code works, press the mode button. Then try several different functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial function, or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
7. Store the remote code for future use.
8. If the remote still does not operate the device, perform the Power Scan. If still no operation, it may not be compatible with that piece of equipment.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 17, 2011 | Sylvania LC320SLX 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 25, 2010 | Sylvania SRCD227 27 in. TV/DVD Combo
Dec 27, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Sep 07, 2009 | Sylvania 6413TD 13" TV
Jul 29, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Jul 14, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Jun 13, 2009 | Sylvania 6420FB 20" TV
Apr 21, 2009 | Sylvania Electronics - Others
Mar 21, 2008 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Aug 02, 2014 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
2,896 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!