Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
There 2 reason can be:
1) it maybe you use big memory card for you handphone.it make your phone slow if you look photo or video
2)maybe it damage.if no 2 you need go to repair or buy new one
Posted on Nov 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jun 13, 2011 | Nokia Unlock N70 N71 N72 N90 6630 6680...
Welcome to fixya.
Please follw this steps for format your nokia N70
1. Switch off your Nokia N70 phone.
2. Hold down the following three keys, Green (call button) * Key, and Number '3' key
3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
4. Wait for message 'Formatting' to appear on the screen and release all keys once you see that message.
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa.
Feb 20, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jul 15, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Mar 24, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!