Question about ViewSonic Pro VP2130b 21.3" LCD Monitor
WHERE CAN I FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISASSEMBLY? the stupid
post will not let me just put in my product. so i just chose a viewsonic at random to get this posted!!!!! i dislike stupid smart programs.
To disassemble your monitor follow these steps.
1. Remove the stand, usually 2 to 4 screws
2. Now there will be screws in each corner on the back of the monitor.
3. Take a small flat blade screw driver and seperate the two halves of the case. The front and back are held together by plastic latches spaced several inches apart around all four sides.
4. After the back case is off the boards you will be looking for are under the metal shield, remove the screws that hold it on.
5. Check my web site at www.ccl-la.com , we have pictures of what the bad caps look like if you are not sure.
6. Be sure to replace any capacitors that have raised and blown tops.
I hope this helps, If so please rate my solution.
If you need more info let me know.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2017 | ViewSonic Pro VP2130b 21.3" LCD Monitor
Oct 01, 2017 | ViewSonic Pro VP2130b 21.3" LCD Monitor
May 21, 2017 | ViewSonic Pro VP2130b 21.3" LCD Monitor
1,231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: