Question about Yahoo Messenger
Does it say you are logged into messenger on another computer or device...?
Are you signing into Yahoo mail..? If so the new 'chat from mail' options is most likely causing the log off from messenger...Under your Yahoo mail click 'options' and uncheck the 'enable connections' option...click save
This may also occur if you are logged into Yahoo on a mobile device...You must sign out of Yahoo on your mobile device
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
It seems to be issue with your internet connection. Unstable connections will disconnect th messenger frequently. Observe the same with any other messenger software like gtalk.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Messenger signout automatically
[Solution#1]unless you have a trojan, someone with access to your computer that is making that up. what I do suggest is for you to delete all yahoo mail, chat, ect ect ake sure nothing about yahoo is in you remove/add box then download yahoo newwwest update. try it it should work other wise is also possible someone else who craked you nick o stole you id or password is entering at the same time as you do. change you password clean you pc run antivirus ect ect
1) ur internet connection is not stable or ur gateway machine is disconnectd
2) u may have virus or spyware on ur system try removing or ur OS is corrupted
3) yahoo messeger server maybe xperiencing conjestion and is dropping some its connections from clients
[Solution# 3] 1) Exit messenger
2) Go to the program files folder and look for Yahoo! \ Messenger ..once you are there right click and cut the " cache folder " to your desktop ...
3) Then look around for the profiles folder and right click and cut the broken IDs folder from indside it and right click and paste it to your desktop ..
4) start messenger and try' ...
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 07, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 06, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 17, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 23, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 15, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 20, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 19, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: