A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While "Speed Dialing" or "Speed Dial" is listed in its fax specifications on some sites, it appears to be a mislabeled categorization of its group fax feature as HP's manual makes no other mention of it--save to say, the "fax to multiple numbers" (or multiple recipients) feature. There does not appear to be a speed dial list, but there is a phone book feature for adding contacts (individual numbers) & groups. (The following is detailed in a more explanatory way on pages 65-66 of the user's manual (http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-5740-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6617253/model/6617254/manuals?cc=us&lang=en).
1. From the printer control display, touch Fax. 2. Touch Send Now. 3. Touch the telephone symbol to access its phone book feature. 4. Touch the person symbol for a phone book contact; or touch the multiple person symbol for a group of phone book contacts. (Note: Contacts should be established before any of these could be added to any group.) 5. Touch + (plus sign) to add a contact/group; or touch the gear symbol (edit) to edit/delete a contact/group. 6. Touch Name. 7. Changes to contacts/groups: •Adding a contact/group: type the name, & then touch Done. ••Adding a fax number to a contact: Touch Fax Number, enter this contact's fax number, & touch "Create". ••Adding a contact to a group: Touch Number of Members, select all of the contacts to add to this group from this printer's phone book, & touch Select followed by touching "Create".
•Editing: Select the contact/group name, & then touch Done. Then... ••Editing a Contact: touch Fax Number, enter the fax number, & touch Done. ••Editing a Group: touch Number of Members & deselect the contacts to remove from this group or touch + (plus sign) to add contacts to this group. Then touch Done.
•Deleting a contact/group: Select the name, & then touch Delete followed by touching Yes.
If you have one of the new cell phones the chances are that the process will be very simple.
> Start by typing the number on your home screen as if you are dialing it. > When the number is typed correctly, look for Options. (Most commonly it is Left Softkey) > Select Add to Contacts from Options Menu. > Write the First Name of the person whose number you are trying to save and press OK. > Write the second name and press OK.
This is a common problem. It happens when you have more than one entry in your contacts list, with the same phone number. In this case, the phone can't decide which name to show, and simply shows the number.
In order to resolve this, make sure that you delete the redundant contacts entries, and only keep a single contact entry for any specific phone number.
Go to the entry details of the person you are setting up,
Chose the more option and then select the phone number option. It now will let you enter another number. Once you have finished and selected done it adds the name and an alternate number in your phonebook.
The best solution may be to re-define the named columns, or to add new names to multi-column arrays, then use the VLOOKUP function.
Note that the "indexed" named cells must be sorted by the index column.
Test (this is a 2 year old question)... Please ignore ths following. The plus symbol does not display.
Upper key plus symbol displays:
Right plus symbol on number pad displays:
[Shift] Right plus symbol on number pad displays:
[Alt]   displays:
slash/slash/plus displays: //
slash/plus/slash displays: / /
Plus Plus Plus displays:
upper Plus Plus Plus displays:
Shift Right plus plus plus displays:
Any formula in Excel starts with the equals sign ("="). This is how Excel distinguishes between formulas and literal values. Knowing this, you can create lots of formulas using the usual operators of +, -, * and / for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, respectively. Please see the examples below.
Add 1 + 1: =1+1
Add the contents of cell A1 to the contents of cell B1: =A1+B1
Subtract 2 - 1: =2-1
Add the contents of cell A1 from the contents of cell B1: =B1-A1
Multiply 1 times 2: =1*2
Multiply the contents of cell A1 times the contents of cell B1: =A1*B1
I hope this resolves the question. If not, please let me know.
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.