Question about Toshiba SAT PRO P300 PC Notebook
If you have installed any new hardware or software recently, uninstall this while in safe mode.
If you have not installed any new hardware or software, try to do a system restore to an earlier date. You want to choose a date when you are pretty sure you were not having any issues logging in. Doing a system restore will not bother any docuements or emails that you may have, but if you have installed any new software, this will need to be reinstalled.
1. Click start, type System Restore, hit enter
2. Follow the wizard to restore your system to an earlier date.
If this does not work, try to limit what starts up when you log into windows normally.
1. Click start, type msconfig, hit enter
2. Click on Services Tab
3. Check hide all microsoft services
4. Click disable all
5. Click apply, and click ok, exit out of this window
6. Try to boot into windows normally
7. If you are able to, then you know that it is a start up service that is not allowing you to log into windows correclty. If this is the case, then go back to step 1, and reenable half of what you disabled, try logging into windows. Keep doing this until you are able to isolate what is causing the issue.
8. If you are still not able to, it may be a windows start up service that is causing the issue.
All the above can be done from safe mode.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To get into the Windows Vista and Windows 7 Safe Mode, as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode" and press your Enter key.
(Choose Safe Mode Withnetworking)
Once in Safe mode Run a Full Scan with Malwarebytes
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/how-to-use-malwarebytes-anti-malware-tutorialFollow steps on installing, updating and running a full scan with Malwarebytes.
Aug 17, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2011 | ASUS F80Q-X2AM Notebook
Nov 19, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
May 27, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Mar 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
Jul 26, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jan 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2018 | Computers & Internet
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: