Question about Maytag NMPEB08F2A Air Conditioner
Clean the drain pipe n drain tray.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Haier Air Conditioners
Aug 03, 2011 | Danby Portable Air Conditioner
Jul 21, 2011 | Amcor ALTL-12000E Portable Air Conditioner
When the internal water container is full, the back light on the LCD display flashes. The unit will shut off automatically, beep 15 times, and must be drained before it will restart.
To Drain the Unit: switch off the unit and remove the plug from the wall socket.
• DO NOT MOVE THE UNIT. Doing this can result in water
leakage, damaging your floor or carpet.
• Place the drain pan on the floor under the drain cap.
• Remove the drain cap and the rubber stopper from the
drain, and let the water run out. Partially fill the drain pan,
replace the rubber stopper, and empty the drain pan.
This procedure must be repeated until the unit is empty.
• Replace the rubber stopper and drain cap.
Put plug into the wall socket, and switch the unit on.
The warning signal should be off.
For Continuous Drainage: • Switch off the unit and remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
• Remove the Drain Cap and Rubber Stopper. Drain if necessary.
• Connect a Drain Tube (not included) (20mm / 3/4" inner dimension) on to the water outlet.
• Place the other end in a drain. Make sure the tube is free from twists and bends.
The tube must decline over its entire length.
Jun 06, 2011 | Amcor PLM12000E Portable Air Conditioner
Aug 25, 2009 | Danby DPAC120068 Air Conditioner
Jul 14, 2009 | Maytag NMPEB08F2A Air Conditioner
Jun 10, 2008 | Danby Portable Air Conditioner
551 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: