Question about Maytag NMPEB08F2A Air Conditioner
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2014 | EuroTech EDC158 Electric Dryer
Nov 15, 2013 | Washing Machines
Aug 03, 2011 | Danby Portable Air Conditioner
Jul 24, 2011 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Jul 20, 2011 | Vtech VT 2461 Cordless Phone
When the internal water container is full, the back light on the LCD display flashes. The unit will shut off automatically, beep 15 times, and must be drained before it will restart.
To Drain the Unit: switch off the unit and remove the plug from the wall socket.
• DO NOT MOVE THE UNIT. Doing this can result in water
leakage, damaging your floor or carpet.
• Place the drain pan on the floor under the drain cap.
• Remove the drain cap and the rubber stopper from the
drain, and let the water run out. Partially fill the drain pan,
replace the rubber stopper, and empty the drain pan.
This procedure must be repeated until the unit is empty.
• Replace the rubber stopper and drain cap.
Put plug into the wall socket, and switch the unit on.
The warning signal should be off.
For Continuous Drainage: • Switch off the unit and remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
• Remove the Drain Cap and Rubber Stopper. Drain if necessary.
• Connect a Drain Tube (not included) (20mm / 3/4" inner dimension) on to the water outlet.
• Place the other end in a drain. Make sure the tube is free from twists and bends.
The tube must decline over its entire length.
Jun 06, 2011 | Amcor PLM12000E Portable Air Conditioner
Aug 11, 2010 | Zanussi Washing Machines
May 26, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Aug 11, 2008 | 2000 Hyundai Accent
569 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: