- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is possible that the display is faulty . You might have to confirm it with a test on the voltages present to the display, drive or the connection cord.
Remove and reset and if there is no visible change the display can be faulty.
yes of course, it can be fixed. If you have a phone screw driver, you can open the phone and check if the touch screen flex is well fixed. It might be that it has disconnected or not firm to its normal position when it dropped on the floor.
But it you can check it your self, you can take the phone to a repairman.
you may have possibly damaged the screen from applying too much pressure, maybe not intentionally but from placing in pocket, sitting on it etc.... you can call verizon if you have the insurance and have the device replaced or check to see if it is under manufacture warranty. that specific problem exist in all touchscreen devices eventually.
if you have a proper tools to open your unit, well it is easy, but if not just bring it to a service center, it will save you too much trouble.
1. take your battery off
2. remove all the screw attached to your unit (special precision tols required)
3. you'll gonna need a twizzer(tools) to twist the side of the housing to unlock the base
4. remove your LCD screen slowly, just look at all side their might have a small flex attached to it, unlock it and remove..
5.then place your new screen back to it,
remember to do it one at a time...
The first part that you remove would be the last one you will return...