Question about Sony Ericsson K750
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 15, 2014 | HP Designjet Z6100 InkJet Printer
Sep 21, 2011 | Nokia 2730 Cell Phone
Sep 12, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 05, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C902 Cellular...
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '220.127.116.11'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2010 | Samsung S3500 Cell Phone
May 29, 2010 | Alienware PC Systems Alienware Aurora High...
Feb 06, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Z300a Cellular Phone
Oct 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!