Question about LG Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I am having the same problem with the "initial setup" screen flashing repeatedly/ intermittently. It's not a problem with the remote. In the research I have done online, it seems as though this is a common/known problem with the Wegas that will require a service visit. Apparently the problem is a defective receiver chip. The best thread I found is at: http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15393&forum=34&start=0&select_page_number=1 I've seen some speculation that it is caused by windex or cleaning fluid dripping down when the screen is cleaned and corroding one of the internal components. That's not applicable in my case, since I always just clean the screen with a microfiber dusting cloth. So, I guess I will be calling a repairman and spending $$$ to fix as it is now flashing up so often as to be unwatchable. Ridiculous, I think, given that my TV is only 3 years old!!
Posted on Jan 11, 2007
SOURCE: Vizio L32 HDTV 10A-remote
Try a new Remote control, and if that doesn't fix the problem, it may be a remote sensor in the set. Hope this helps. Have a great weekend
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
SOURCE: Romote control not working
1. The owner's manual is available online:
Download the manual under Operating Instructions.
2. To remedy "SET1" problem, Press 1 & Enter at the same time.
Hope this helps
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
Ok I just dealt with the Sharp customer support for this problem.
1) You need to unplug the TV for 1 full minute and remove the batteries from your remote aswell (this will reset the system)
2) Hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds with the batteries still out of the remote and the TV still unplugged
3) After the 30 seconds replace batteries then press every button on the remote beginning with the power button in order from left to right and top to bottom (same way you read)
4) Then plug your tv back in and try the remote again.... and the remote and TV should be back in sync.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2013 | Magnavox Tb100mw9 Digital To Analog...
Aug 02, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2011 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 22, 2010 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Dec 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Jan 05, 2009 | Samsung LN19A330J LCD TV
May 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 16, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: