Question about HP DVD1040i 20x Super Multiformat Dvd Writer, Internal Burner
It then adds some programs not supported or you need to change the speed. I have done this, cleaned the dvd drive and changed discs, but still comes up to the same error at the same time 22.40 each time.
Go in touch with HP and tell them ur problem..........or go to
Dvd movie burning error? - Yahoo!7 Answers"Dvd movie burning error?" - Find the answer to this question and ... PC but when trying to burn i get error message" device error (226051) could not write ...
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2014 | Microsoft Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Aug 25, 2011 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2010 | Samsung SH-S222A DVD-RAM Burner
Jun 12, 2010 | LG GSA-2166D DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Oct 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2008 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
May 16, 2008 | NEC ND-3500A DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: