Question about Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Push adjust.seconds will flash.then push mode until hour flashes.press split/reset to go down press start/stop to go up.press mode again for minutes and follow step 3.then press adjust to end.
Posted on Nov 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2016 | Watches
Mar 14, 2016 | Timex Indiglo Watches
Dec 27, 2012 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Jun 01, 2011 | Rolex Lady Datejust 179173SRJ Watch for...
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
Dec 02, 2010 | Adidas Unisex Watch Wooster ADH1770 - WW
Aug 21, 2010 | Casio Watches
SETTING THE TIME AND DATE ON
AN OLD 4 BUTTON DIGITAL WATCH
SETTING THE TIME.
Press [L2] to move through
the modes. When the time display flashes, you are in the correct mode to set
the time. The hours first, then the
minutes and seconds.
Press [R1] to advance the
numbers, [R2] to go to the next.
Press [L2] to save your
settings. [L1] is not used; it's the light.
SETTING THE DATE AND DAY. After setting the time (seconds flashing) push [R2] to move though time, backwards, to date, [R1] to set day, [R2] to move to month [R1] to set the month. Push [R2] to get to the day of the week, then [R1] to change. [L2] to end.
Jul 26, 2010 | Fossil JR9455 Watch
Apr 28, 2010 | Watches
694 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: