Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
How can i unluck it or wipe it?!?!
hel me PLEASE!
i will appreciate that...
As a security feature, the BlackBerry device is designed to allow a maximum of 10 attempts by the BlackBerry device user to type the correct password. After the tenth attempt, if the correct password has not been typed, all data is erased from the BlackBerry device in order to discourage its theft or misuse.If you are certain that the password you are typing into the BlackBerry device is correct, please complete the following steps.
1) Deliberately type in an incorrect password five times on your BlackBerry device.
2) Before the BlackBerry device allows a further attempt, you will be prompted to type the word blackberry in plain text.
3) Instead of asterisks, the text you have been entering for the password will now show in plain text. Check to verify that it is correct
4) If the password is still being rejected by your BlackBerry device as incorrect, connect the BlackBerry device to a computer that has BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed
5) A prompt will appear in Desktop Manager to type the password for the BlackBerry device. Type in your password to rule out missed key strokes, incorrect symbols, or a problem with the BlackBerry device
6) If the password you have given is still rejected, and your BlackBerry device is on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server that has software version 4.0 or greater, contact your BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administrator and request that your password be reset for you.
If you are not on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server and have forgotten your password, there is no way to have the password changed without wiping all data from your BlackBerry device. After the tenth attempt ur phone will be automatically wiped out.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2017 | Dishwashers
Nov 23, 2013 | Ematic EGS004 Genesis Prime 7" Touchscreen...
Jun 13, 2017 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 06, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 02, 2011 | Samsung A177 Cell Phone
Mar 21, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 29, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Venture
May 06, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!