Question about Computers & Internet
I hava a refurbished sanyo pdc nicam hi fi stereo dvrv100e and need a manual
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Open Active Directory Domains And Trusts from Administrative Tools.
2. In the console tree pane, select and right-click the domain node for the forest root for which you want to create a trust.
3. Select Properties.
4. Select the Trusts tab in the Properties dialog box.
5. Click New Trust and click Next (skip the Welcome screen).
6. On the Trust Name page, enter the DNS name of the target domain for your trust (for our example, it is Cogswellcogs.com) and click Next.
7. Select Forest Trust on the Trust Type page and click Next. (If the Forest Trust option is missing, you may have omitted one of the prerequisites. In that case, double-check the DNS Forwarders tab and the forest functional level of all the domains in both forests.)
8. Choose a direction for the trust relationship: Two-Way, One-Way Incoming, or One-Way Outgoing.
9. Resource access is still governed by permissions in the domain where the resource exists. The trust direction provides access to all resources where permissions allow access. Select the sides of the trust relationship: This Domain Only or Both This Domain And The Target Domain.
12. Confirm the outgoing trust. Select Yes if you created both sides of the trust; select No if you did not.
13. Click Finish in the Creating The Trust wizard.
The new trust will appear on the Trusts tab in the Properties dialog box for the domain.
For More information
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
Apple has a list of specs to run it. Looks like yours falls within it. Although some things will need other requirements like a webcam for photobooth or ichat. But you should be able to get by. Might be a bit slower than some Macs running it, but as long as you don't have 20 things going on at once, you should be fine. Go to an Apple store and try it out first though to make sure you like it.
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
SOURCE: download wi-fi lenovo 3000-n500
A list of all drivers, including wi-fi, can be found here: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/product.do?subcategoryind=0&familyind=437897&brandind=10&doccategoryind=0&modelind=0&doctypeind=9&validate=true&partnumberind=0&sitestyle=lenovo&template=%2Fproductpage%2Flandingpages%2FproductPageLandingPage.vm&operatingsystemind=49979&machineind=0
Just make sure you pick the correct wireless driver - this model could be using Intel or GemTek wireless chipsets. If you're not sure, try the Intel driver first, then the GemTek.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
SOURCE: I require free VGA driver
Just go on the flowing link for download the HCL Desktop & Laptop driver
(www.hclsupportservice.in) HCL Driver site http://184.108.40.206:8080/examples/jsp/download/pon_index.jsp
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2018 | Televison & Video
May 13, 2017 | Bush Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 10, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2013 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Maybe run it by the manufacturer's support site or these guys...
Mar 30, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 03, 2010 | Sony Electronics - Others
Jul 27, 2017 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV11 8mm Analog...
Oct 29, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Sep 19, 2019 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!