Question about Uniden BC60XLT-1 Handheld Scanner
Tinytim19712006@ yahoo .com
If you want police "ten codes" you can get a list online via a google search. IF you want radio frequencies for your local police, fire, ambulance etc, you can enter a google search for "radio frequencies" and the name of your county, state, city.. it will give you a list of frequencies ...print the list and then enter them into your scanner.
keep for reference..
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2014 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 24, 2014 | Yahoo Mail
Your problem is you cannot open your account so kindly follow this link. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F
1. Double click the link above
2. Click the word "I can't access my account."
3. Choose I forgot my password.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your yahoo id
6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code.
7. Click Next
8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration
9. Click next
10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above;
11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code;
12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account. If you forgot your yahoo password you can reset your password.
Mar 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 18, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 10, 2010 | Nokia E5 Cell Phone
Feb 12, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 23, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 06, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 19, 2007 | Nokia 6600
501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: