Question about Computers & Internet
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
To perform an initial network configuration
1. Establish communications with the Content Accelerator, detailed in the previous
2. If you have more than one network adapter installed, a Configuring adapter
 prompt is displayed. Type the number of the adapter to configure.
3. At the IP address prompt, type the IP address reserved for the Content Accelerator.
4. At the IP subnet mask prompt, type the subnet mask for the IP address.
5. At the IP gateway prompt, type the address of the gateway on the network.
6. At the DNS server prompt, type the address of the DNS server on the network.
CacheOS displays a summary of the IP address information that has been entered.
7. At the prompt to change the Content Accelerator’s IP addresses, type y or n as
If you type n, you are prompted to enter these values again.
8. At the prompt to create a console user account, type y.
9. Enter a console username and password, and the enable password as prompted.
Important To prevent unauthorized access to the Content Accelerator, the console
username and passwords should be given only to those who will administer the
10. At the prompt to restrict access to an authorized workstation, type y or n, as
If you type y, you are prompted to enter information about the workstation(s) to
which access should be restricted.
you may want to know more if you download this HERE
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Here is the installation Guide
Please follow the guide carefully to get it set up and working!
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2011 | websitepros.com
Sep 18, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 09, 2010 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
May 29, 2010 | CacheFlow 600 CA-615 (080-01776-01) Proxy...
Feb 24, 2010 | CacheFlow 600 CA-615 (080-01776-01) Proxy...
Jul 02, 2009 | CacheFlow 600 CA-645 Proxy Server
Nov 07, 2008 | CacheFlow 600 CA-615 (080-01776-01) Proxy...
Nov 10, 2007 | CacheFlow 600 CA-615 (080-01776-01) Proxy...
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!