Question about Computers & Internet
Make sure you have driver CD in hand ...
1. right click on my computer
2. select properties.
3. click on HARDWARE tab at the top.
4. Select "device manager " from drop down menu.
5. Click on UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS.
6. Uninstall and reinstall the drivers using your CD.
7. Restart your PC And it should work.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2011 | Datalogic QuickScan QS6000 Plus Bar Code...
Feb 20, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Oct 26, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Aug 12, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex 210L PC Desktop
Jun 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2009 | Nikon COOLPIX L18 Digital Camera
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!