Question about Accurian 16-454 Television
I am not sure what a FIOS use, but I was able to split my cable connection and was connect my regular TV AND portable tv with the cable.
IN YOUR CASE:
Look at your fios set up box, behind the box, there should be something that would say "TO TV" or "VIDEO OUT" or "TO TV/VCR"
Usually, the cable coming out from there goes to your regular TV. So instead of your regular TV, you can connect that with your portable TV.
AS FOR MY CASE (Having 2 tv's),
1. I removed the cable that is connected to the wall (RF IN or From WALL or CABLE IN).
2. I hooked that end to the "IN" part of a 3 way splitter
3. I bought a short cable and connected one end to the Cable Box and the other end to the OUT of the splitter
4. I bought a longer cable and connected one end to the portable TV and the other end to the OUT of the splitter.
5. Then I turned on the TV and pressed MENU
6. I clicked the right arrow until I see ANTENNA. I pressed the down button to choose CATV instead of AIR.
7, I did auto scanning.
My portable TV now has the basic channel while the big TV (since it is connected to the cable box) has the added digital channels. Nevertheless, it is great to have both so when I want to sleep, my hubby can just use the small tv
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2010 | Bose LIFESTYLE 28 Series III System
Sep 21, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Mar 15, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES40V DVD-Video Recorder
Jan 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2008 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Mar 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: