Question about Yahoo Messenger
Check out the Yahoo blog for the latest help on this subject ( 18 August 2009 )
My own advice is
1) Shutdown computer - power off the router for one minute - restart computer
2) Have more than one browser available for trouble shooting. Keep browsers up to date to incorporate all the
patches - I run Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. Keep one browser clear of add-ons and plug-ins.
Always have the browser you are using designated as default - even if you only have one
3) Download and run CCleaner daily - to keep your browsers fully operational
4) Make sure Yahoo toolbar is up to date
5) Sign in here to reset cookies
6) If you have a Yahoo email address:- drop the '@Yahoo.com' from your username to sign in
7) Check the date and time are correct on your computer
8) If you have your settings to sign in automatically and recently changed your password check this out
9) Make sure your firewall has Messenger on the 'allow' list.
10) Set your status in Yahoo Mail to 'Offline'
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
May be you using any types of socks proxy to connect your yahoo messenger with internet....check that first and change it to Connect directly to Internet if not works...open your yahoo mail page ...there will be web messenger built in itself...both classic and all-new-mail version now having built in web messenger with mailbox....Good luck
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
I think you cannot login properly.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 02, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 01, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 23, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 12, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 19, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 26, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
453 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: