Question about Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone System with Digital Answering System
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it’s workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there’s no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
first thing to try.... place each handset into the base of the system you want them to be on.... and watch the charging light... it should flicker... the phone may work then... do that with all the phones..... also what is the make and model of the unit you already had.
And if you don't already have it... here is the user guide for that phone system.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Either they are not powered up, or the mother has lost power. Make sure the mother and children bases have power and leave the handsets in the bases long enough to charge.
Posted on May 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 02, 2017 | Uniden 2.4GHz Digital Answering System...
Sep 03, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jun 19, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Apr 16, 2009 | Uniden Lands Phones
Apr 06, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 25, 2008 | Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone System
Feb 18, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 17, 2008 | Uniden TRU8865-2 Expandable System...
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: