Question about HP OfficeJet 6110xi All-In-One Thermal Printer
to disable you need to remove the conductor for the scanner assembl which you can locate after you open the cover.
but it is highly unrecommended
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2013 | Datalogic Gryphon Computers & Internet
Jun 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 24, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Feb 01, 2010 | 2001 Pontiac Montana
Sep 10, 2009 | Zebra Symbol Technologies MC909X-G Series...
Mar 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 01, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110xi All-In-One Thermal...
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: