Question about Sharp AR C250A Color Copier
How can i adjust registration in konica 7065
Timing adjustment, perform the following.
1. Access the 36 mode (power the machine ON while holding down on the 4 and 7 keys.
2. Press  Image adjustment.
3. Press  Timing adjustment
4. Press  Lead edge timing adjustment
5. Press [Copy Screen]
6. Load 11x17 paper into tray 1, make a copy of the pyramid chart, and check the output.
Standard value: 3mm max.
7. If the lead edge original amount is different to the standard value, press the C button while pressing the P button.
8. Enter a value from the numeric keys on the screen, and press (SET) key.
Setting range: 0 (small) to 99 (large)
1 Step = 0.064mm.
9. Repeat steps 5 to 8 until the lead edge original erasure amount becomes the standard value.
10. Press the [PREVIOUS SCREEN) key to return to the Timing Adjustment Menu Screen.
11. Power the machine OFF/ON to exit the 36 mode.
PLEASE NOT THIS IS A LEADEDGE ADJUSTMENT.THE REIGIST ADJUST IS THE SAME STEPS JUST CHOOSE REGISTRATION OPTION ,AND MAKE SURE TO FOLOW PROPER DIRECTION.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 30, 2016 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Jun 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 28, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 02, 2009 | Sharp AR C250A Color Copier
Nov 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: