- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
On the right hand key pad
1). Press Function
2). Press 01 (data registration
3). Press set twice
Display the tel number, change if that is wrong
4). Press set twice again
Enter the company name (unit name)
Use the numeric keys-max 24 characters
Maek sure machine is switched on and there is a display showing.
1. Open the 'one-touch' speed dial panel (plastic flap to right of main number keys)
2.Press the key 'data registration' The display will show "REGISTRATION 1. DATA REGISTRATION"
3. Press 'Set' key twice (lower right key on grey centre panel area). The display will show "DATA REGISTRATION 1. USER SETTINGS" after the first key press, then "USER SETTINGS 1. DATE & TIME" after the second key press.
4. Press 'Set' again, then use the numeric buttons to type in the correct date and time - you should get something like 11/01 2009 and 16:09 in the display (use 24 hr clock for the time).
5.Press 'Set' to save the date and time the display will show "USER SETTINGS 2. UNIT TELEPHONE #"
6. Press the 'Stop' key to return tot he machine's normal 'standby mode' .
7. Print off this webpage so that you can remember how to change the time for daylight saving time changes etc... or int hee vent of a power cut.
Most pcb boards ( mother boards) for any type of machines; copiers, printers etc... have a battery on the board to keep the memory when not in use or unplugged. this is only to keep certain functions in memory, ie: memory, time, date, settings etc.
That's what I would suggest changing, you would have to take it apart to get to the board.