I understand that the printer is printing garbage when you are trying to print from internet.
Please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
This issue can occur if the data send from the application from which you are printing, is using the PC-8 character set. This will produce a smiley face or garbage charters each time an unsupported escape code is sent by application. To know the character set, please contact the manufacturer of the application.
Also, you can follow these steps to disable the power managment in the comoputer.
1. Right-click My Computer, choose properties
2. Click Hardware tab, click Device Manager button.
3. Click the + next to Universal Serial Bus Controller.
4. Right-click USB Root Hub, choose properties.
5. Click Power Management tab.
5. Uncheck the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device
to save power.
6. Click Ok.
If the issue persists, follow the instructions from the below given weblink to resolve the issue.
Here is the web document:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
This should resolve the issue.