Recently had flat battery, replaced it, now I need code to reactivate radio, can anybody please help me out. I bought the car second hand when i lived in Sydney now I live in Perth can not get back to the dealer I bought it from. Thanks for any help.
VIN - 6H8VTX69HYL628285
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi :) On the back or top of the radio there is a stick with a model number and a serial number and a security number I need the security number to give you the code so if anybody needs the code give the serial and the security number with your question.
With the car, comes a plastic "infocard" with the radio and alarm codes. If you lost the card or didn't receive it with the purchase, you can ask for the code to the radio manufacturer, they'll ask you the serial number of the radio and the car and they'll send you the code.
- WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RADIO CODE, TRY THIS: I JUST TRIED THIS ON MY 520 IN A HOLDEN VECTRA (1999) AND IT WORKS:
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL YOU HEAR A BEEP, THEN YOU GET THE FOLLOWING DISPLAY:
10 - - - -
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 1 UNTIL YOU GET THE FIRST DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 2 UNTIL YOU GET THE SECOND DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 3 UNTIL YOU GET THE THIRD DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 4 UNTIL YOU GET THE FOURTH DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL THE STEREO TURNS ON.