Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
The trick seems to be to get the storage card to show in Windows Explorer
Maybe there is an easier way but this is the procedure I found on another site:
First, before you start:
A. Make sure you downloaded and installed (on your PC) the LG USB driver.
B. Insert and format your micro SD card. You’ll need your phone’s lock code (which be default is the last four digits of your phone number) to execute the Format. NOTE: Formating will create a number of folders on the SD card. The one used for music (audio files) is entitled: “my-music”
1. Connect the phone to PC
2. Simply ignore what is on the phone’s display
3. Navigate to settings & tools > tools > USB mass storage.
4. The PC and Phone connect and the SD card then shows up in Windows Explorer as a “Removable Disk()” under “My Computer”
5. Drag folders (from My Documents\My Music) that contain your music to the “my-music” folder on the “Removable Disk()” under “MyComputer”.
6. Once the copying comletes, select “Exit” on the Phone
7. Go to the “Home” screen
8. Navigate to My Music”
9. Watch the phone find and categorize the new music
10. Then make your selection by artist, etc…
11. Play your newly loaded music.
The player seems to organize the music a bit better than Win Mobile (at least for the material that I have).
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
As far as I am aware when you sync a mobile to pc all you are doing is copying names and addresses and numbers from mobile to pc and vise versa, you are not transfering mp3s or anything else as such, for this you have to use the LG Suite software that came with your mobile or simply drag and drop the files to the sd card that you have in the mobile, obviously you have to be able to use the sd card in a laptop or pc card reader to do this and not the data cable that you use that came with the mobile. The drag and drop method is far easier, well I think so.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jan 29, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Nov 10, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Dec 14, 2007 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Oct 25, 2007 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2017 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!