Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
CANON PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer has few common problems. Such as Driver CD lost, Scanner does not work, Connection problem etc. For find all these software solution just click here....
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
E2 just says load paper and press continue, sounds like it wants to print with the new ink and just needs paper.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just had the error message V130 - check ink cartridge. I held down the stop/reset button for about 5-10 seconds and the problem was solved!
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
I am sorry, however this error is no related to print head. So, why did you replace print head?
This error means "Ink Detection Waste Ink Tank Full"
You need to replace the ink pad and reset the eeprom counter to 0.
You could try to reset it :-
1. Printer ‘on.’
2. Press: “Additional Functions” button
Press “Scan” button
Press “Copy” button
Press “Scan” button
3. Now it says, “Service Mode / #1 SSSW.
4. Keep hitting “+” [which is the right arrow]; it will go through #1 to #11 (Date/Time), then “Service Report,” and, lastly, “Test Mode.” Then hit “Set.”
5. Now you will have another set of selections. Keep hitting “+” [the right arrow] to go from #1(DRAM) to #8 (Printer Test). Then hit “Set.”
6. When it finishes some sort of function, “Please Wait” will be replaced by “-8-2+” Then hit “+” and it should then say “-8-3+” and you hit “Set.”
7. The screen should now say “EEPROM Clear.” [You may need to press “Set” then, to get to the next step? My notes aren’t clear.]
8. Option 0 should be “select ink count.” Press “Set.”
9. Press the “Stop/Reset” button.
10. Press the “On/Off” button.
11. Wait for the printer to restart.
You could have the complete service manual from :-
You need to have acrobat reader to view the file.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2011 | Canon MultiPASS F50 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: