Question about Computers & Internet
Hi i am dinesh
i have asus P5N73-AM mother driver for xp os
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
just download in the internet available all the drivers.. ..
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
SOURCE: I need ethernet controller
1. Go to the following link: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx
2. In the "General Download" section, select "Motherboard" from the first drop-down menu.
3. Select "Socket 775" from the second drop-down menu.
4. Select "P5N73-AM" from the third drop-down menu.
5. Click "Search".
6. In the pop-up window, select your operating system, then click "Search".
7.On the next page, click the "+" sign opposite to "Chipset". Download the latest driverversion (version 15.24). This package includes both the SM Bus Controller & Ethernet Controller drivers.
8. Click on "Global (DLM)" opposite to "Download from".
9. Enter the numbers/characters in the displayed image into the text box, then click "Submit".
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | ASUS P5N73-AM Motherboard
Dec 28, 2010 | ASUS P5N73-AM Motherboard
Dec 06, 2010 | ASUS P5N73-AM Motherboard
Nov 25, 2009 | ASUS P5N73-AM Motherboard
Jul 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
1,812 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: