I got a new razrV3c phone and now need to pair my motorola bluetooth HS850 to it. I went to the connection menu on my phone and then held down the button on the bluetooth and open boom so the light would stay lit. My phone can not find the bluetooth. there is no listing in "look for devices" so i never get to the step where it asks to enter the code. what do i do
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first format the headset using pressing side left button and central answering key ,then search the headset from blue tooth menu of the phone the phone detects the headset then select it by using the pass key 0000 (four zeros ) it will connected
a With the headset’s boom closed,
press and hold the Multifunction
Button E until the headset
indicator turns on (about
The headset indicator turns on.
b Release the button, then open the
The headset indicator remains on.
2. Perform a device discovery from
3.select motorola hs850 and click pair
4 When prompted by the phone, enter
the passkey 0000 and confirm to pair
the headset with the phone.
The device ID is now stored in the
Pairing is successful when the
headset indicator flashes 10 times
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained. So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so. 2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed. 3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset. 4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000. 5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there. Hope it helps!