Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. press buttons Set, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press up arrow key several times to get to the Purge item
4. enter 2, 7, 8 and 3 using arrow/set keys to reset the counter
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2014 | 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6
Apr 21, 2014 | 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6
Oct 10, 2013 | 2007 Yamaha C3
Apr 12, 2013 | 2005 Yamaha YZF-R1
Sep 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2009 | Brother MFC 890 InkJet Printer
Mar 19, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!