An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: CD player does not play any CD
Not play any cd........... you can clean the lence or change if necessory,,, the remot prob....... you can check battery,,,pad (rubber) or sensor check and change if applicable ........ or you can also change the remote .......
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Turn on the DVD player. It generally takes a few seconds to get going. Take out the DVD if there's one in the drive already.
Make sure the disc isn't scratched or dirty. Use a soft rag to clean the disc if you see any smudges. Insert the CD into the DVD player's disc drive and close it.
Press the "Play" button on the DVD player or remote control. Some DVD players will begin reading the disc automatically. Pushing the button works just as well.
Use the "Scene Selection" buttons on your remote to select a track. Some DVD players have odd ways of ordering the buttons on the remote. You might have to play around a bit before you find all the right buttons to work the CD playing function of your machine.
Crank it up and enjoy your music. The DVD player will act just like a CD player and play the tracks of the CD through the TV.
You could try the manual code search for the remote. With the player on, press and hold Setup until the light blinks then press the button that you want to use to control the Blu-ray player. Press Play repeatedly until the player responds. Press and release Mute to lock in the code.
However, I suspect your problem is that the blu-ray player is newer than the remote. Universal remotes tend to be limited to codes for devices released 6 months or more before the remote was programmed. Thus you need a newer universal remote. You can try the remote that came with the Vizio player (most of these will control a few other devices).
please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray. 2. Switch off player and unplug from mains. 3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains. 4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'. 5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.) 6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.) 7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off. 8. Turn player on. 9. turn off. 10. Turn player off then on again. 11. Player is now region-free.
Newer DVD224 is actually DVD-224ss - small print on front of manual. There are two possible hacks:
(This worked for me)
1. Open the DVD tray
2. Press STOP button on the remote control
3. Press 70
4. Press MENU
5. Use the numeric keypad to select your region code number (0 – 6).
1. Open the DVD tray
2. Press STOP button of remote control
3. Press the digit number buttons “2008” of remote control.
4. Press MENU
Region code will appear, select your region code number.
You need to resynch the second remote to the Wii console. To accomplish this you need to hit the sync button under the battery cover on the remote, and then when the lights are flashing on the remote, you hit the sync button on the Wii. The synch button is located under the small cover to the left of the cd/dvd slot.
1. FACTORY RESET METHOD (Temporary)
(This isn't the most effective, but it is the easiest to try, so it's worth a shot since it apparently works on some units.)
** Go to the Menu
** Get to the Settings Menu
** Select <yes> to Reset to Factory Settings.
2. AUDIO CD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert Audio CD ** Press PLAY ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 on remote ** Press ENTER ** Take out Audio CD and Insert a DVD Credit: Myself via a DUAL Tech
3. DVD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert a DVD ** Let it play until you hear sound ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 ** Press ENTER Credit: Adam P.